FINEO, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly in relation to automated treatments and a desire for transparency with its clients, has put in place a policy that includes all these treatments, the aims pursued by them and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For more information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Legal mentions
1.1 Site ('the site'):
1.2 Publisher ('editor'):
FINEO SAS with a capital of 38,113.00 euros with its head office:10 rue de Penthièvre 75008 PARIS (France) represented by Anne GUIMARD, in her capacity as President
registered at the RCS de Paris 424 866 077
Telephone: + 33 (0) 9 88 36 17 10
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host ('the host'):
fineo is hosted by OVH, whose head office is located 2 RUE KELLERMANN 59100 ROUBAIX.
1.4 Designer ('designer'):
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained in it for commercial, political, advertising and any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to make this site work and more generally all items reproduced or used on the site are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the publisher’s prior and written consent, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of these unauthorized uses is not worth accepting such uses and waiving the proceedings.
Article 4 - Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher will be able to:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or parts of the site, to a specific category of users;
- Delete any information that may disrupt operations or in violation of national or international laws;
- Suspend the site for updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The publisher cannot be liable in the event of a failure, failure, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or any of its features.
The login material to the site you use is your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware and your own data, including from viral attacks over the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you visit.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal action against you:
- Because of the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or judicial procedure because of your use of the site, it may turn against you for compensation for any damages, sums, convictions and costs that might result from this procedure.
Article 6 - Hyperlinks
Users may set up all hyperlinks to all or part of the site. Any link should be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content in that link.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by FINEO.
A personal data refers to any information about an identified or identifiable individual (concerned); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, including by reference to a name, identification number or one or more specific elements, specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relationships with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected is:
- first and last name
- address mail
- financial data: As part of the payment of the products and services offered on the Platform, the platform records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 - Right to access, correct and defer your data
Under the regulations for personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data about them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right to correct: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they may request an update of the information;
- The right to delete data: users can request the removal of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit treatment: users may ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
- The right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided and pass it on to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at:
10 Rue de Penthièvre
Or by email, at: email@example.com
Any application must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and the address to which the publisher will be able to contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the application and/or the number of applications require it.
In addition, and since Law 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the opportunity to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information, please visit the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to resolve your issue.
Article 9 - Data Use
The purpose of personal data collected from users is to make the Platform’s services available, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for treatment is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
- User access and use of the Platform
- Managing the operation and optimizing the Platform
- Implementing user support
- verifying, identifying and authenticating data transmitted by the user
- Personalizing services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, depending on their preferences;
- preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and managing security incidents;
- management of potential disputes with users
- sending commercial and advertising information, based on the user’s preferences;
- terms and conditions for payment services.
Article 10 - Data Retention Policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration it takes to provide its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementatio of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information that can be accessed to the public;
- When the user allows a third party’s website to access their data;
- when the Platform uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the applicable regulations on personal data protection;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you don’t want to, please click on the following link: infofineo.com.
Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you don’t wish to do so, please click on the following link: infofineo.com.
If, when viewing the site, you have access to personal data, you must refrain from collection, unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher disclaims any responsibility for this.
The data is stored and used for a period in accordance with current legislation.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “Cookie” or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when visiting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or mobile application, regardless of the type of device used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).).
By browsing this site, “cookies” from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies can be deposited on your terminal.
When you first browse this site, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing navigation, the customer and/or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. Users can disable cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will only be used to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop its design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes, and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are available on this site:
- Google analytics: measures the site’s audience;
- Google tag manager: makes it easier to implement tags on pages and manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using YouTube websites or videos as support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: lets you deliver dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords ad campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google’s advertising cookies to spread banners.
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: Lets you enter the audience on Facebook.
- Twitter button: makes it easy to share and view Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to view and target ads through Twitter’s advertising agency.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of “cookies,” for any type of browser, please see the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 - Photographs and product representation
The product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any questions, information about the products presented on the site, or about the site itself, you can leave a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org.